Debbie is an experienced remuneration consultant, with over 30 years of experience consulting to a wide variety of organisations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific. Industries include the energy, mining, financial, not for profit, Government and utilities sectors.
Debbie helps organisations to develop and implement innovative remuneration strategies and systems that are aligned with their business objectives, drive results and deliver strategic outcomes.
Debbie is regarded as a strong partner to Boards and HR professionals, providing advice and working with them to solve a range of reward issues. She sees reward as not just the pay someone gets in the bank each month, but also the full range of benefits, incentives and opportunities to undertake interesting work while being developed that an individual can receive. Reward mix and competitiveness can also be an important aspect in retaining employees.
Her focus is on organisational and job design, developing classification structures and pay strategies to address the unique needs and culture of individual clients; and she also assists organisations in the execution of their business strategy through comprehensive analysis of their organisational structure.
Areas of expertise include:
– Reward strategy clarification and alignment to business philosophy and goals
– Benchmarking the market competitiveness of remuneration for key management personnel roles
– Non-executive director remuneration design and benchmarking
– Development and review of job/pay classification structures
– Competitive benchmarking of remuneration for non-executive roles
– Remuneration Governance framework reviews and advice
– Short and long term incentive plan design and implementation
– Advice on executive retention strategies
– Conducting organisational redesign reviews for organisations in both the public and private sectors, factoring in workforce planning, career pathing, succession planning, and skills/capabilities mapping